Human conflicts often stem from lack of adequate communication, tolerance and misunderstanding. Our training programme hopes to address these fundamentals; increase cultural awareness, and help learners to collectively work towards a peaceful, inclusive and confident community while simultaneously reducing the degree of cultural misunderstanding, discrimination and racism.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to:
- Understand and work towards accepting differences and celebrating similarities.
- Reduce stereotypes and prejudices; focus on reducing tension occasioned by diverse cultures within the community.
- Have a better understanding of new/diversified communities, the benefits and the challenges
- Become more familiar with Irish society, their values, institution and public services.
- Support communities in building positive relations and to help connect with members of culturally diverse communities.
Training is designed to suit Education sectors, Workplace, Voluntary and Community sectors. Number of participants must not be less than 8. Contact us if you need our help!